On 19 December 2018, Dr David Ingram will be running an online class to help ESL learners improve their reading and writing skills. (Both sessions are the same and you only need to attend one).
First session: 5:30PM (Brisbane-time) 19 December 2018 - SOLD OUT
Second session: 3:30PM (Brisbane-time) 20 December 2018
What can you expect?
- 60 minute lecture by Dr Ingram (co-creator of the ISLPR test and original IELTS test) on developing your reading and writing skills.
- An informative workbook to follow along with during the webinar
- This includes activities and exercises to do which David will help you with
- The most common problems Dr Ingram has found over his 50+ year teaching career
- The most common mistakes made during the reading and writing test
- 30 minutes of Q&A time at the end where Dr Ingram will spend time answering your questions.
Dr Ingram retired from lecturing years ago however, due to popular demand he is delivering a few more lectures on developing reading, writing, speaking and listening skills. This is a rarity and therefore will be a ticketed event. We will be limiting the number of people allowed to attend the morning and evening lecture to ensure as many people as possible can ask questions.
To purchase your discounted* ticket to this online lecture, follow the link below
19 December 2018 at 5:30PM (Brisbane UTC+10) - SOLD OUT
20 December 2018 at 3:30PM (Brisbane UTC+10)
Want a preview? Check out the FREE webinar we hosted last month here.
If you prefer to pay by credit card over the phone, please call 07 3420 0806 to make payment.
*Tickets will be discounted to $55.00 until 14 December 2018. After this, prices will go back to the normal price of $75.00. Due to the nature of this product, no refunds will be given*